Diverse | Vibrant | ProsperousThe Chamber
Kirkland Chamber Vision
Diverse. Vibrant. Prosperous
Kirkland Chamber Mission
To promote a strong and sustainable community through advocacy, education, and networking opportunities.
The Greater Kirkland Chamber of Commerce
Amy Mutal is the current president of the Greater Kirkland Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
She is Principal and Financial Adviser at Prevail Wealth Management and can be reached at:
Prevail Wealth Management
520 Kirkland Way, Suite 201,
Kirkland, WA 98033
Your Committee, Your Advocate, Your Representative
The community looks to the Kirkland Chamber for reliable information and references about the best it has to offer. We make it a habit to refer people directly to our Chamber members. The endorsement of our organization and the instant credibility that membership provides goes a long way in helping you attract the customers and clients you need to succeed.
The Greater Kirkland Chamber of Commerce is:
- A nonprofit business advocacy organization in Kirkland focusing on promoting the Kirkland Business Community. Along with our memberships, the Kirkland Business Community works together for the betterment of Business, Community and Lifestyle.
- Your advocate for new business relations, economic opportunities and sustainable growth.
- Your representative on public policy, community affairs and small business issues.
- Your bridge to philanthropy, volunteerism and community involvement.
At the Greater Kirkland Chamber of Commerce our success comes from serving you in the pursuit of your success.
- Education Seminars
What The Chamber Offers Your Business
As an independent, non-profit organization… of businesses and professional persons and community-spirited individuals, we offer you:
- An opportunity… to get involved in the growth and development of the Kirkland community.
- A committee of advocates… for our growing marketplace, for your business.
- A front office… that can help you, greet new visitors to the area, new residents and business prospects.
- A unified voice… speaking out – and acting in the best interest of the community.
- A community conscience… stimulating improvement of the quality of life for all citizens.
Meetings and Networking
- Networking Luncheon
Our Networking Luncheons are held on every first Thursday and last Tuesday of the month at rotating restaurants on the Eastside. These are a great way to informally meet and network with other members.
- Business Luncheons
Our Business Luncheon is offered on the second Thursday of the month. This is a more formal atmosphere that includes a keynote speaker, sponsor recognition and more intimate setting. Registration is required.
- Business After Hours
Meet and mingle with local business people at the monthly chamber Business After Hours. This event is held the third Thursday of the month at different locations. This is a, lively way to do business while getting to know the host business. Registration is recommended.
As a Kirkland Chamber member your business is referred to visitors and new residents through relocation inquiries, and our website. As a member your brochure or marketing information may be displayed at the Chamber office which serves as Kirkland’s visitor center.
Ads may be purchased that run on our website. Our newsletter is a monthly publication which reaches all members and highlights a spotlight business for promotion.
Business to Business Networking
As a Chamber member you have access to all networking opportunities as a way to meet new people and share information about yourself and your business.
Business Community Support
Kirkland Chamber member businesses support projects and events through sponsorships which provide the business with promotional tools.