The Greater Kirkland Chamber of Commerce
Welcome to the Greater Kirkland Chamber of Commerce!
I want to thank the Board for allowing me to serve as President and be a part of an organization that not only gives knowledge back but allows friendships to be created within the business community. I am following the footsteps of some great leaders. This organization was formed back in the 1930s’ and the individuals who formed this Chamber were motivated and persistent in pursuing a goal of success for Kirkland and beyond.
My personal thanks and sincere appreciation goes to Jessica Beck, our immediate Past President and Former President Scott Becker, for their leadership. As we look back at all we have achieved, we can say 2017 was a year of many successes. In addition congratulations are in order for the Chamber Staff, it is this team that makes this organization the success that it is. I’d also like to thank our sponsors for their support. We are grateful that their contributions allow us to provide excellent programs and growth for our community development.
Over the last year our Chamber has diligently focused on meeting the needs of our members and in 2017 we experienced a wonderful year of growth. This year we will continue our pursuit of providing a broad range of member services and active participation in our community.
I am profoundly grateful to our membership and their involvement in our Chamber and I am looking forward to continued success in 2018 and beyond.
'Your Committee' 'Your Advocate' 'Your Representive'
The Greater Kirkland Chamber of Commerce is:
- A non-partisan political action committee in Kirkland focusing on promoting the Kirkland Business Community. Along with our memberships, the Kirkland Business Community works together for the betterment of Business, Community and Lifestyle.
- Your advocate for new business relations, economic opportunities and sustainable growth.
- Your representative on public policy, community affairs and small business issues.
- Your bridge to philanthropy, volunteerism and community involvement.
At the Greater Kirkland Chamber of Commerce our success comes from serving you in the pursuit of your success.
What The Chamber Offers Your Business
As an independent, non-profit organization… of businesses and professional persons and community-spirited individuals, we offer you:
- An opportunity… to get involved in the growth and development of the Kirkland community.
- A committee of advocates… for our growing marketplace, for your business.
- A front office… that can help you, greet new visitors to the area, new residents and business prospects.
- A unified voice… speaking out – and acting in the best interest of the community.
- A community conscience… stimulating improvement of the quality of life for all citizens.
Meetings and Networking
- Business Networking Luncheon
For those of you who find it easier to get away in the middle of the day, check out our newest networking opportunity, The Business Networking Luncheon. This function is held on every first Thursday of the month at rotating restaurants in Kirkland. For more information regarding the Business Networking Luncheon, please contact the chamber office at 425-822-7066.
- Membership Luncheons
Membership Luncheons are offered on every second Thursday of the month. Members and their guests are able to scroll through upcoming events and book their reservation online.
- Business After Hours
Meet and mingle with local business people at the monthly chamber Business After Hours. This event is held every third Thursday of the month at different locations. What a fun, lively way to do business while getting to know the host business. For more information on the Business After Hours, please contact the chamber office at 425-822-7066.To register for this and all events start by checking out our Events Calendar page or Events Listing page. Here you can check out an event, book into an event or pay for an event.
If you prefer to pay by check or need any other information, please contact Beth Gale at the Kirkland Chamber office.
- ‘Business Connections’ ‘Business Support’ ‘Business Marketing’
To learn more about this special offer exclusive to Greater Kirkland Chamber of Commerce members contact Jason Yeager at Jason@associationbenefits.us or call (425) 742-1440.
The community looks to the Kirkland Chamber for reliable information and references about the best it has to offer. We make it a habit to refer people directly to our Chamber members. The endorsement of our organization and the instant credibility that membership provides goes a long way in helping you attract the customers and clients you need to succeed.
- Business Referrals
- Business Promotion
- Business to Business Networking
- Business Community Support