Diverse | Vibrant | ProsperousThe Greater Kirkland Chamber of Commerce
The City of Kirkland is advising that businesses authorized to open under Phase 1 of Governor Inslee’s Safe Start proclamation may do so, but to remain vigilant for any potential criminal activity.
“We want to thank the business community for closing yesterday and today as a precaution to prevent looting and property damage. We are not aware of any immediate threat of criminal activity in Kirkland and Phase 1 businesses may reopen,” said City Manager Kurt Triplett.
Are You Getting the Help You Need
reSTARTUP425 can give your business
Planning to Open Up Soon
Get Your Business Toolkit Here
Association of Washington Businesses
The Kirkland Chamber of Commerce has provided information to assist the Small Business Community in Kirkland, and the general public.
This information is produced by Washington State, King County, and the City of Kirkland. There are links to Public Service Announcement videos in many languages.
You can find information for:
- The Washington State Public
- Delivery and Pickup information from Restaurants and Bars in the Kirkland area
- Kirkland Supermarket Delivery, PIckup, Special Entry and Hours of Operation
- Lifespan Education – Pre-K to Retirement
- Two-Way Mentorship for students and seasoned professionals (an exchange of different skill sets)
- Scholarships for students who are hoping to enter business and entrepreneur tracks
- Disaster Relief for small businesses
What We Can Do For You
We Represent You and Your Business
The Eastside Coalition of Chambers
Advocacy and Legislation
Health Care for Business
Get In Touch
440 Central Way
Kirkland, WA 98033
+1 425 822 7066